Depigmentant emulsion – care of brown spots – face, décolleté, hands
64,9 % of ingredients of natural origin according to ISO 16128.
CYTOLNAT® KOJIC dermatological skin lightening emulsion is used to reduce and stop the appearance of cutaneous hyperpigmentation (brown spots) found on the skin of the hands, neck and face.
CYTOLNAT® KOJIC is indicated for the management of sunspots, age spots (senile lentigines), photosensitisation spots (medication, perfume) or spots related to pregnancy hormones.
Also used in preparation for, and as a relay treatment after, depigmenting treatments (lasers, peels, Kligman trio)
How it works
Gentle peeling effect thanks to a formula enriched with alpha hydroxy acid (AHA*). CYTOLNAT® KOJIC gently scrubs away dead cells on the surface of the skin, rich in melanin.
Kojic acid associated with plant extracts of skullcap and liquorice inhibits the formation of melanin, the protein that causes the pigmentation process.
CYTOLNAT®KOJIC contains phytosterols extracted from avocado oil that protect the skin from irritation while preserving its hydration.
The sunscreen (SPF 15) aids the cream’s protective activity and limits the risk of spots reappearing.
*AHAs can cause a change in the sensitivity of the skin to the sun. Limit sun exposure after using Cytolnat Kojic.
- Triple action: exfoliates, lightens and protects
- Causes a visible and lasting decrease in brown spots (cutaneous hyperpigmentation)
- Fights brown spots due to ageing, sun exposure and medical treatments
- Recommended for use as a relay treatment after cosmetic depigmenting procedures
- Product tested under dermatological control – Clinically proven to be effective
|Dimensions||3.9 × 3.9 × 12.7 cm|
Recommended for people with the following forms of hyperpigmentation*:
- Pregnancy mask that persists after childbirth (residual chloasma)
- Spots due to ageing (senile lentigines)
- Photosensitivity spots (medicine, perfume)
* The study on the lightening effect of CYTOLNAT KOJIC demonstrated the depigmentation of melanocytes in culture using melanin.
CYTOLNAT®KOJIC should be applied to previously cleansed skin and can be used before makeup.
– Attack phase: twice a day for 6 to 8 weeks
– Maintenance phase: 1 application, 3 to 4 times a week
Aqua (Water), Homosalate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Sorbitan Stearate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kojic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Peg-100 Stearate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Lactic Acid, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Gluconic Acid, Sucrose Cocoate, Disodium EDTA, Phenethyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Farnesol, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol