Anti-imperfection cream – Hypoallergenic and non comedogenic
91,8 % of ingredients of natural origin according to ISO 16128.
- Key points
- Résultats cliniques
- Advice for use
- Additional information
CYTOLAC® CARE CREAM is indicated for use on acne-prone skin* and to aid epidermal reconstruction.
CYTOLAC® CARE CREAM is recommended for acne-prone* oily skin to repair, moisturise, soothe and refine the skin texture
With its “oil-in-water” formulation, which preserves the hydrolipidic film, CYTOLAC® CARE CREAM is widely used in combination with treatments that cause skin dryness (e.g., isotretinoin).
How it works:
ANTI-BACTERIAL ACTION: the active ingredients of the titrated extract of centella asiatica stop the proliferation of propionibacterium acnes (demonstrated in-vitro).
SOOTHING AND REPAIRING ACTION: due to the titrated extract of centella asiatica.
ACTION ON SEBUM: polyunsaturated vegetable oils of grape seed and avocado will promote the elimination of excess sebum.
* The effectiveness of CYTOLAC® CARE CREAM has been demonstrated in a clinical study of 44 subjects aged 12 to 52 years. (S. Béchaux et al – Study of the interest of a Cytolac hydrating emulsion based on centella asiatica as a monotherapy in the retentional, inflammatory and cicatricial components of moderate acne – Les Nouvelles Dermatologiques, vol. 25, No. 9, Nov. 2006) Nouvelles Dermatologiques, November 2006:25 671-674 (Click here to read the clinical study)
- Triple action bacteriostatic, reparative and anti-comedogenic
- Causes a visible and lasting decrease in the number of blackheads
- Hydration accelerates epidermal reconstruction
- Recommended for use alongside keratolytic treatments
- Product tested under dermatological control – Clinically proven to be effective
The effectiveness of CYTOLAC® CARE CREAM has been demonstrated in a clinical study of moderate acne in young adults and women in the post-menopausal period.
The cream is not drying and is ideal for young women or young men under treatment for acne.
CYTOLAC® CARE CREAM is used to relieve folliculitis in men, and post-hair removal in women.
Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, non-exfoliating.
Advice for use
Apply twice a day, morning and evening on cleansed skin.
For best results, use with CYTOLAC® CLEANSING GEL, specially designed for cleaning skin with imperfections.
Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Squalane, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Algin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Triethanolamine, Allantoin, Cetyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Parfum (Fragrance)
|Dimensions||3,9 × 3,9 × 12,7 cm|